What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

April 12, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “You Are My Refuge”
    • Praise your name—Psalm 142:7
    • I will pour—Psalm 142:2, Isaiah 44:3
    • You are my refuge—Psalm 142:5, Isaiah 55:1
    • No one stands up for me—Psalm 142:4
    • The righteous shall surround us—Psalm 142:7, 1 Samuel 21:22, 22:1
    • Desperate for you—Psalm 142:6
    • Let us not become weary—Galatians 6:9
    • Go before me, Lord—Psalm 142:3
    • Watch over our path—Psalm 142:3
    • Lord, you are our only hiding place—Psalm 142:5
    • I was sought by those who did not ask—Isaiah 65:1
    • The peace of God—Psalm 142:3, Phillipians 4:6-9
  • “You Are My Refuge” Chronicles:
    • I praise your name in this sanctuary, Lord. I will pour out all that is in me, knowing that you will fill me with your mercy and your grace. You're my refuge in my time of trouble and I worship you with my whole heart in your house. Lord, for those who walk through New Life's doors feeling as though no one stands for them, your presence will speak clearly that they are the righteous and that you will surround them and never forsake them. During these desperate times, we will not grow weary because we will see the victory at New Life Church. We cry unto you Lord, go before us and watch over the path that we travel. The people of this church will continue to seek those who did not ask and will bring them into the house of the Lord. We decree we will walk through our doors Sunday and find the peace of God that passes all understanding because our heavenly Father will be everyone's hiding place and there will be perfect peace and love. In Jesus name.
    • Lord, we praise your name on high as you continually pour in us and on us, to fill us so we can pour out on your people. You are our refuge, Lord. You always stand up for your people even when no one else does. The righteous surround us when they see how desperate we are for your presence. As we join together to usher in your presence, let us not become weary in well doing. Go before us Lord, watch over our paths, and make our way straight as you are our only hiding place. Lord, continue to seek those who did not ask because they are the very ones that so desperately need to be found. Pour into them your peace O God. In Jesus name.
    • Maddie’s Prayer: Lord, I praise your name tonight, and I will pour out my heart to you because you are my refuge. No one stands up for me like you do, Lord; so, reveal that truth to me in a clear and concise way. Thank you for reminding me tonight that the righteous shall surround us because I am desperate for you. We are encouraged in your word to “let us not become weary”; so, I ask you to strengthen me by your spirit. I thank you that you go before me, Lord, and that you are faithful to watch over our path even when we don't know the next step. Lord, you are our only hiding place, so, I trust you to pull me under the shadow of the almighty as I search for truth. I hear you say tonight, “I was sought by those who did not ask”, so I turn my heart and my mind to you to find you in the midst of where I am. My spirit is overwhelmed within me, so I look to you to receive the peace of God all over my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –