What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

April 19, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Favor of God”
    • Revive me—Psalm 143:11
    • Favor of God
    • Unfailing love—Psalm 143:8
    • Thirst for God—Psalm 143:6
    • The way wherein I should walk—Psalm 143:8
    • Holy Spirit, lead me—Psalm 143:10
    • Teach me to do Your will—Psalm 143:10
    • In you I take cover—Psalm 143:9
    • Silence my enemies—Psalm 143:12
    • I remember—Psalm 143:5
    • Let me live—Psalm 143:1-3
    • Level ground—Psalm 143:10
    • Blessed are those who wash their robes—Revelation 22:12-15
  • “Favor of God” Chronicles:
    • Revive us this Sunday at New Life. Help us to thirst for you, God, our Father. Show us the way we are to walk; and we ask you Holy Spirit to lead us and you will teach us to do your will, that in this we see your favor. Show us your unfailing love. In you we will take cover as you silence our enemies. As we do remember your goodness all the days of our lives, give us a heart of compassion for those who are held captive. We say yes to those that we will be willing to speak life to all, that we all have level ground. Blessed be those who wash their robes. In Jesus name.
    • As we enter this sanctuary on Sunday, revive me, O Lord, in your goodness and in your grace. Let the favor of God and His unfailing love flow freely through all the congregations in our region as the thirst for God arises among the people. Let the way wherein I should walk be clear and upright no matter the circumstances. Holy Spirit lead me and teach me to do your will. During these troubled days, I will take cover in the shelter of your glory as I remember your many promises to protect and preserve your people. As the cry of the unsaved are heard saying, “Let me live”, draw them to this place of New Life Church where there is level ground to find rest for the weary hearts. Blessed are those who wash their robes in the river of life found here at New Life Church. Come Lord Jesus, come!
    • Lord, revive me. Revive us; revive all of us that we might rise up to meet the challenges of our day; that we might receive your favor, God, along with your unfailing love; that we would hunger and thirst for you, God, in everything you do. Show us, God, the way we should walk. Holy Spirit lead us in your will as you teach us to do your will. We know we are safe when we take cover in you. Silence our enemies, Lord, and cause us to remember your thoughts toward us: thoughts of peace and not evil to give us an expected end. Let us live and not die, Lord. Help us all secure our footing on level ground that we might move forward in your will because we know blessed are those whose robes are washed in him. Amen.
    • Father, we live in a world that is in a constant state of falling short of your desired glory. I ask that you revive me on a daily basis to give me your unyielding favor as well as your unfailing love that I may demonstrate your presence in my life with a thirst for you, God. Create in me a way that I should walk being led by the Holy Spirit, teaching me to do your will while taking cover in you where I find safety and peace. Cause my heart to remember your good works and love toward me. Father, let me live for the day to find myself on level ground where I can find rest from my adversary and give you praise for your overflowing love in Christ Jesus. Father, I ask that you bless those who wash their robes in your cleansing blood that all may find favor in your site as I praise your name for them.
    • Revive me so God's love does not flee. Show me the favor of God, before I return to the dust and sod. I want to feel your unfailing love, as if a free flying dove. Always thirst for God, like Moses struck the rock with his rod. The way wherein I should walk with Jesus every day I want to talk. Holy Spirit, lead me, make my eyes to see. Teach me to do your will, let my heart have peace and be still. In you I take cover, like the loving arms of a godly mother. Silence my enemies, as you can calm all the seas. I remember, Holy Spirit, you are the burning ember. God, let me live, cleanse my heart with a holy sieve. God's level ground, let my heart and soul be found. Blessed are those who wash their robes, may the Lord always be in our homes and abodes.
    • Revive me, O Lord, in the face of my enemies; and let the favor of God cover the path that I take for you. I praise you for your unfailing love, Lord, and I ask for you to continue to increase my thirst for God. Illuminate your path for me so that I can clearly see the way wherein I should walk. Holy Spirit, lead me and teach me to do your will in all things and in every area of my life. When the darkness rages, in you I take cover as you silence my enemies both inside of me and outside of me. I remember your faithfulness to let me live on level ground as you speak to me and do your work in me. Blessed are those who wash their robes and may you help me to prepare my heart and mind to be one of those who takes part in this cleansing. I pray all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –