What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

April 26, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Truth Owns the Day”
    • Strength and skill for the battle—Psalm 144:1
    • God alone—Psalm 144:1
    • The one who gives victory—Psalm 144:9-10
    • Rescue me and deliver me—Psalm 144:7
    • Rescue from deep water—Psalm 144:7
    • Happy are the people—Psalm 144:15
    • Shelter of love and fortress of faith—Psalm 144:2
    • Our barns will be filled—Psalm 144:13
    • By His stripes we are healed—1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5
    • Yahweh who heals—Psalm 144:15, Exodus 15:26
    • The prayers of faith shall save the sick—James 5:14-15
    • Truth owns the day
    • Deliver us—Psalm 144:11-12
  • “Truth Owns the Day” Chronicles:
    • Truth Owns the Day: Truth owns the day with its deep-rooted voice of reason. Not foundering on enticing words of sweetness that the ear beacons to hear. Truth pierces the bone and marrow to give life to the soul, which cries out for hope.
    • My dear children, I, your heavenly Father am your source. I will give you strength, and the spirit will give you skill for the battle. I will rescue you from the deep waters. I am the one who gives you victory. I am your shelter of love and a fortress of faith. Your barns will be filled with all you need. I have received the stripes that you may be healed. Happy will you be when you stand on his truth, for this truth owns the day. Many prayers of faith will heal you as they come before me. Love you, Papa.
    • Lord, let everyone on our list know that you are their Savior as you give them your strength and skill for the battle of life. God alone will be their healer and you, Lord, will get the glory and the praise as the one who gives victory through their healing. Let everyone who is sick in body and mind cry out, “Rescue me and deliver me.” The Lord's reply is always “I will rescue you from the deep water every time.” Happy are the people who know you are the Lord who heals. Let everyone in need recognize you, Father, as the shelter of love and the fortress of faith for every element in their life. Not only will you meet their needs, but their barns will be filled to overflowing as you have promised. Let us declare in our house, “By His stripes we are healed, because Yahweh is the healer.” Here at New Life, we stand on the promise that the prayer of faith shall save the sick. Truth owns this day, and it lies in the cross and the blood of Jesus. We cry out to you, O God, “Deliver Us this day!” Amen.
    • Father God, we lift-up these names of people we know and love to you. We ask that you provide the strength and skill for their individual battles. You alone, God, are the one who gives victory. Rescue and deliver each of these, Lord. Rescue them from deep water. Happy are the people who stand in truth, whose God is the Lord; for you are a shelter of love and fortress of faith to those who love you. May their barns be full, and by Jesus’ stripes we declare, they are healed. We cry out to you Yahweh, as the one who heals, that the prayers of faith shall save the sick. The final word is “God you are Truth and Truth owns the day.” God hear the cry of the people, “Deliver us!” In Jesus’ name. Amen.
    • Father, as we enter into battle spiritually for Kelly, Jeff, Darren, Maritza, Faye, Ron, Olivia, Ivan, & Doug, we ask that you give us the necessary strength and skill to do battle on their behalf. We understand that our request will be honored by the power of our God alone through which we have confidence in. It is our understanding that you, Father, are the one who gives victory in battle, who rescues all and delivers all from the trouble of deep waters of life's challenges. Happy are the people who find shelter and a fortress of faith in a loving God that never fails. Kelly, Jeff, Darren, Martiza, Faye, Ron, Olivia, Ivan, and Doug's barns will be filled with your promises of hope, truth, deliverance, and love. That because of what Jesus did on the cross and by the stripes of Christ received for us, we all are healed as we declare that our prayer of faith will save the sick through Christ Jesus. Father, we declare that truth owns the day with your delivering mercy on us all. Amen.
    • Lord, you have drawn us here tonight to pray for these precious people. So, we answer the call with the strength and the skill for the battle that comes from God alone. You are the One who gives victory, so we stand in the gap tonight for this group of people to request of you for them, “Rescue me and deliver me in this time of need.” As you move tonight and, in the days to come, may you rescue from deep water the bodies that seem to be sinking and raise them up by your spirit. Happy are the people whose God is the Lord, so as we know these people love and serve you, we ask that your shelter of love and fortress of faith would become a shield around their bodies, their minds, and their spirits. We declare tonight that our barns will be filled with testimonies of healing from all these people and more because by His stripes we are healed. You are Yahweh who heals, Lord, and we know the prayer of faith shall save the sick. So, we cry out in faith for complete healing for Kelly, Jeff, Darren, Maritza, Faye, Ron, Olivia, Ivan, and Doug. We declare that truth owns the day—your Holy spirit of truth—so we cry on their behalf, “Deliver us and set us free from the bondage of sickness.” We pray all of this by faith and in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Prophetic word: I am hearing the Lord is going to turn this situation around, like he has turned on a dime. He is sending forth his healing angels to go forth and to bring forth the healing that is needed. He is going forth to bring the deliverance that is being cried out for. For I am, that I am. With my people they will see my hand move in a mighty, powerful way. No longer will the enemy have control over this place. No longer will the curse of sickness and disease take hold of the people, my chosen ones. For I am that I am, and I rise-up with my authority and I take my key and I shut the door to sickness and disease and infirmities; and I am saying, no longer will the enemy have his place in this place. For I am coming. I am moving and I am releasing my Holy Spirit upon each one in a new measure. And you will see miracles happen suddenly. Suddenly, they will come forth. But I am the one that will deliver and set free the captives. For they will not be taken captive any longer. I am setting them free. Just as the sheep have been lost, I am gathering them up and you will see them increase from 100 to 1000. From 100 to 1000, you will see a mighty move of my spirit, says the Lord.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –