What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Dwell Together in Unity
    • Dwell together in unity—Psalm 133:1
    • Harmony from heaven—Psalm 133:1
    • One mind, one voice—Romans 15:5-6
    • Bond of peace—Ephesian 4:3
    • Anoint Theo, the congregation, & the service—Psalm 133:2-3
    • Indomitable
    • Search me, oh God, and know my heart—Psalm 139:23
    • The Lord has commanded the blessing
    • Salvation of Israel
    • Unity of the Spirit—Ephesians 4:2

•  “Dwell Together in Unity” Chronicles:
    • Father, as we speak into Sunday's service, we decree and declare that all worshippers that walk through our doors will dwell in unity and love of you, Lord. Our praise and worship will blend supernaturally with the harmony of heaven and the angelic host, as we give you the glory, all mighty God. With one mind and one voice, you will visit us in a magnificent way straight from the throne room of heaven. The bond of peace, love, and mercy will saturate this atmosphere under the indomitable power of God. Anoint Theo, the congregation, and the service as we tap into your glory. Before Sunday, Lord, search us, oh God, and know our hearts so that nothing stands in the way of your blessing. Because of our faithfulness, the Lord will command his blessings upon New Life Church. We will not forget the salvation of Israel nor the promises you have given them. Unity of the Spirit will be the theme for Sunday. In Jesus’ name.
    • Lord God, we pray that we may dwell together in unity as your will for the body of Christ every day but especially this Sunday. Let us move in sync with the harmony of heaven with one mind and one voice. Let a blanket of peace settle in the sanctuary as we receive your word. Lord, anoint Theo as he speaks, as an anointing flows over the congregation and the service. God, we ask that you search the hearts of your people. May an indomitable spirit arise within each one who has ears to hear. Let us not forget the salvation of Israel as the Lord has commanded this blessing in unity of the spirit for the body of Christ at large. In Jesus’ name.
    • Lord, you called our church years ago to come together with one heart, one mind, and one voice. So, we rejoice in every opportunity you give us to dwell together in unity. As this Sunday is no exception; we pray for the harmony of heaven to fill the atmosphere and flood our spirits to be of one mind, one voice in the bond of peace. We ask you, Lord, to anoint Theo, the congregation, and the service to walk in an indomitable spirit that we all may be strong, brave, and persistent as we follow after you. Each of us ask you to search me, oh God, and know my heart—that each of us may be relentless in pursuing you. As we seek you for Sunday, we believe the Lord has commanded the blessing over New Life for Sunday, and we stand in agreement for that blessing to cover Theo and our leadership and all of those who will be here Sunday morning. We call forth the salvation of Israel and may it flow into this place to light a flame of hope for your kingdom in the unity of the Spirit. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –