What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “For Your Mercy Endures Forever”

◦ Do it again, Lord, for Your mercy endures forever.
            ◦ Your power and Your glory, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 63:2
            ◦ Search the heart, for Your mercy endures forever.
            ◦ I will fear no evil, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 23
            ◦ The river of God, for Your mercy endures forever—Ezekiel 47:1-12
            ◦ He will deliver us from our enemies, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 136:24
            ◦ Seek me in the small things, for Your mercy endures forever.
            ◦ Great wonders, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 136:4
            ◦ God over all gods, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 136:2
            ◦ He conquers the giants, for Your mercy endures forever—Psalm 136:20
            ◦ Raising the standard, for Your mercy endures forever.
            ◦ I have called you by name, for you are mine; for Your mercy endures forever—Isaiah 43:1-7
            ◦ Humble repentance, for Your mercy endures forever—2 Chronicles 7:14

• “For Your Mercy Endures Forever” Chronicles:

As we stand in your sanctuary, do it again, Lord, as in the days of Pentecost, for your mercy endures forever. If we will humble ourselves and pray, we will see your magnificent power and glory here at New Life, as your mercy endures forever. The Lord gently reminds His children to search the hearts as to walk closer in these last days, as your mercy endures forever. In spite of troubled times within the world, no evil will come near your children as your mercy endures forever. The river of God flows at New Life Church because everything lives where the river flows, as your mercy endures forever. In His mercy and grace, he will deliver us from our enemy, and we will have no worries because your mercy endures forever. My children, your Father would say, “Seek me in the small things and you will find my grace every time”, and your mercy endures forever. Great wonders as we cannot imagine will be seen in this sanctuary, as your mercy endures forever because you are the God of all gods in this region. And all people will witness this as you conquer the giants of the land, and your mercy will endure forever. In this area our God will raise the standard because the people have prayed and because your mercy endures forever and because you know our name and your mercy endures forever. Humble repentance will spread through this land and your mercy endures forever. And we will reap all that God has for us here at New Life Church and your mercy endures forever.

Do it again, Lord, your power and glory are welcome here. We have to search our hearts to examine if we are in the position to live a lifestyle of revival. We will fear no evil because you are with us. The river of God brings healing and miracles. The river of God flows through our testimony of the goodness of God and the power of his redeeming handy work in our hearts and lives. He will deliver us from our enemies when we just keep our eyes fixed on Him. Our test becomes a testimony that shows that His faithful love endures forever. Great signs and wonders will follow those who believe and put their trust in you and in Jesus’ name. The powers of darkness will tremble and fall with the power of the light of Jesus Christ. We rely on you and your spirit to overcome the giants standing in the way of us walking in victory, in relationship with you. You are where we get our strength. The Lord is raising the standard and deploying spiritual snipers to weaken the kingdom of darkness by the authority and power of Jesus Christ. He has called us by name, His faithful love endures forever. When we humbly repent, there we will see revival in our hearts and our churches.

Lord, would you do it again? Would you send revival to this house and this country because we have faith in you and in the knowledge that your mercy endures forever? Would you send your power and your glory to overflow in this house and beyond just as your mercy flows on and endures forever? Lord, let each of us search our hearts so they are pure before you and Your mercy will endure forever. We will fear no evil, Lord, for You are with us, for your mercy endures forever. May the river of God never cease flowing in this house Lord, because your mercy endures forever. Lord, deliver us from our enemies by making them our friends, for your mercy endures forever. May we seek you in the small things as we traverse this new territory, for your mercy endures forever. Lord, we believe that you will do great wonders in the earth, in this season, for your mercy endures forever. We give thanks unto you Lord, the God of gods, we ask that you would cover this entire area with your overwhelming power and authority because your mercy endures forever. Conquer the giants for the sake of those who love you and those that are lost because your mercy endures forever. Let the standard of the Lord be lifted high, Lord. We rest in the knowledge that Your mercy endures forever. You have called us by name, Lord, and we come before you in humble repentance. We are so grateful that we are yours and that your mercy enduresforever.

Do it again, Lord, at New Life and beyond, for your mercy endures forever. May your power and your glory flood the atmosphere at New Life and beyond, for your mercy endures forever. We pray that you search the heart of every believer and non-believer who will enter the doors of New Life, for your mercy endures forever. As a church who believes and stands on your word, each of us declares “I will fear no evil”, for Your mercy endures forever. May you keep the church of New Life flowing in the river of God, for Your mercy endures forever. We at New Life know that He will deliver us from our enemies, for Your mercy endures forever. You have said tonight to seek me in the small things, and we at New Life answer that we will, for Your mercy endures forever. We at New Life have seen great wonders in our midst, and we know that we will see more great wonders here and beyond, for Your mercy endures forever. We at New Life declare as a church body and a House of Prayer that You are God over all gods and all things, for Your mercy endures forever. We at New Life have seen and know and will see that He conquers giants here and beyond, for His mercy endures forever. We know You are raising the standard among your people throughout the world, for Your mercy endures forever. You are reminding our church and our region tonight that “I have called you by name, for you are Mine”, for Your mercy endures forever. You are calling New Life tonight to a place of humble repentance, and we are answering your call, for Your mercy endures forever. And we say, yes and amen, for Your mercy endures forever

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –