What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “The New Year: 2023-Fresh Words
    Behold

The face of thine anointing

Endureth

There must be a newness—Isaiah 42:9

Established—Psalm 103:19

Authority

Character

Divine

Prepare

Peace

Deliverance

Year of redemption—Psalm 130:7

Attentive—Psalm 130:2

Air of heaven—Psalm 130

Rise—Isaiah 26:19

Overflow—Isaiah 26:19

Without loss

•  The New Year: 2023-Fresh Words” Chronicles:

Behold and see the face of thine anointing, saith the Lord. There is nothing, my child, that you cannot endure if you trust and depend upon me, your heavenly Father. There must be a newness in the Kingdom of God as we step into a new season. I will establish my throne upon this place with great authority and understanding of my character. It is a year of divine miracles as we prepare for the final revival. Peace will be upon my people as I deliver and set them free during the Year of Redemption. Be attentive, my children, to my works, and you will breathe the air of heaven here on earth. Arise, arise, and worship me and watch the works of my hand overflow without loss, saith the Lord.

Lord God, we faithfully behold the face of thine anointing. We are so grateful to you for your mercy which endureth forever. In 2023, we eagerly await the newness of this year and all that you will establish in it. By your authority, Lord, we strive to emulate your divine character a we prepare in total peace for a year to come. Lord, it is our desire that you facilitate a worldwide deliverance of those that are lost. May this be a year of redemption for those who cannot hear your voice. Open their ears that they may be attentive to the hope, the life, and joy there is in serving you. Lord, then open their mouths so that they might breathe in the air of heaven. And in the exhale, may your spirit rise and overflow through them without loss of power to the multitudes. In Jesus name.

Behold, Lord, may the face of thine anointing look upon your children who endureth to bring strength and hope. We declare and believe that there must be a newness for your church as your divine word is established again throughout the earth. May your authority rest upon those who have been called by you to lead us in truth and in valor. We are asking for your character to come forth by divine appointment to prepare your people to receive your peace for deliverance in this year of redemption. Lord, teach us and help us to be more attentive to your word, to your Holy Spirit within us, and to your heavenly realm that exists around us in the air of heaven. May your prayer warriors rise up in intercession as you pour out your spirit to overflow in this House of Prayer. And we declare that 2023 will be a year without loss at the Lord's Selah. Amen

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –