What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Preemptive Nature
    Waiting—Psalm 131:3

Preemptive nature—Psalm 139:14

With a leap—Acts 3:8

Faith

Call, obey, & walk

Hungry—Matthew 5:6

Just believe—Mark 5: 22-36

Content in the Lord—Psalm 131:2

Hope in the Lord—Psalm 131:3

Quiet myself—Psalm 131:2

Holy—1 Peter 1:16

Double portion

Joy

Rest in the Lord—Psalm 37:7

Expect the Lord—Psalm 27:14

Hear—Isaiah 30:21

He who heals all—Psalm 103:3
  •  Preemptive Nature” Chronicles:

As we wait and are hungry, we will receive a double portion and find joy and leap in hope in the Lord. As we quiet ourselves and rest in the Lord, we will hear. And for those who need healing, we’ll rest, expect, and hope in the Lord. As we hear the call, we will just believe, for you are holy and you are the one who heals all.

Lord, we have come tonight in a spirit of waiting—desiring to experience your preemptive nature that you walked in before the beginning of time. With a leap of faith, we call, obey, and walk in your will for our church to pray and believe for the movement of your spirit in our midst. We thank you that as we arrive here on Sunday, hungry for more of you, we will by faith just believe for all that you have for us to come forth in great power. We declare to the world that we are content in the Lord, and we hope in the Lord for your hand to move among us as never before. I commit to quiet myself in your holy presence in preparation for our church service on Sunday and to believe for your double portion over all who will be here. May your spirit of joy strengthen your people to come and to gather as a unified corporate body to serve you and your people in a spirit of thanksgiving. As your House of Prayer, we rest in the Lord as we fully trust in you to move, to speak, and to lead your people. As we trust the Lord, we fully expect the Lord to hear our prayers and to answer. And to he who heals all, we believe you for miracles of healing throughout our church body  We ask all of this in Jesus’ name, Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –