What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

June 14, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Focus On the Blessing”
    • Focus on the blessing
    • Sanctuary—Psalms 150:1
    • The breath of life—Psalm 150:6
    • Trust in the Lord—Proverbs 3:5-6
    • Honey in the rock—Deuteronomy 32:13
    • Be still and know that I am the Lord—Psalm 146:10
    • We are persuaded that he is able—2 Timothy 11:12
    • The aroma of the prayers of the saints—Romans 5:84
    • A mighty whirlwind
  • “Focus On the Blessing” Chronicles:
    • New Life Church, focus on the blessing and call for the presence of God in the sanctuary that he would bring in the breath of life. New Life Church trusts in the Lord for he is the honey in the rock. Let it be in our spirit, God, to be still and know that you are the Lord. Let us say and memorize these words, “Be still and know that I am the Lord”. Let that echo in our hearts and be a reminder to be still and know that I am the Lord. When we do this, oh God, we're persuaded that you are able. You are so able. It is our prayer, oh God, that the aroma of the prayers of the saints would be sweet and not sour, and let it be you, God, and let it stir a mighty whirlwind.
    • This Sunday in the sanctuary we will be focused on the blessings. We will trust in the Lord for he is the honey in the rock. We will be still and know that he is the Lord for we are persuaded that he is able. He hears and smells the aroma of the saints, and we ask for a mighty, wild whirlwind to take place here in the sanctuary this Sunday.
    • We will focus on the blessings of God as the praises go up for them to the sanctuary, New Life Church, where the breath of life will flow freely through the people. The blessings of God are abundant in this place because trusting in the Lord is relevant among the people. As we sing and praise the Lord, each person will find honey in the rock in their own unique way. We at New Life will sing praises, but we will also know the awesome presence of the Lord as he teaches us to be still and know that he is God. We hear you speak to us, Father. We are persuaded that You are well able to answer all your promises and bring miracles in our midst. The aroma of the prayers of the saints will be in such unity that your mighty whirlwind will touch all this region as never before. We decree and declare all of this for New Life and all surrounding areas. In Jesus name.
    • Lord, today we focus on the pure blessing of your presence flowing freely in the sanctuary. May your breath of life invade our Spirits as we learn to lean into and trust in you. You are the honey in the rock of our lives as we lean into you, and are still in, knowing that you are our Lord. We are persuaded that You are able to do anything you desire. The aroma of the prayers of the saints only increases this desire. Lord, create a mighty whirlwind to stir in and stir up this congregation that we may move from this place. Breathe the Holy Spirit breath of life to a lost and dying world. In Jesus name. Amen.
    • Lord, we focus on the blessing in the fullness of your presence in the sanctuary tonight and for Sunday. We ask you to breathe the breath of life into our spirits as we turn our eyes toward you. We choose to trust in the Lord with all our hearts, and we lean not on our own understanding as we acknowledge you to direct our paths. Lord, we ask you to release your blessing of honey in the rock to pour out over our thoughts and our ways and our spirits. We listen as we hear you speak tonight, “Be still and know that I am the Lord.” As we gather as a House of Prayer, we speak on behalf of New Life that we are persuaded that he is able to take the aroma of the prayers of the saints here to create a mighty whirlwind of your spirit to release your blessings over this congregation. And we say yes and Amen.
  • Prophetic words from Dan Hanselman/Alan Smith:
    • I'm hearing if you expect a miracle it will come. And if you don't expect a miracle, it won't come.—Dan Hanselman
    • And as I was sitting here earlier, the Lord spoke and said, “I have given fire upon the stage and water on the stage. I am releasing a whirlwind also, and I am pulling the plug to release it upon this area. It won't be just for this congregation. It will not be just for you, but it will be for this nation. It will flow in a mighty powerful way. For I am a God that loves to do miracles. I love justice and I will set people free. For their prayers have gone forth and they have been stopped up; but I am removing the plug and releasing those prayers to come forth. Though they linger, wait; they will come, and they will not delay. For I am moving as never before, for this is the time and a season of New Life; new life coming forth in believers. Life that will bring them up out of their dry bones and put life into them and they will not be sitting still any longer. They will not slumber and sleep, for I am waking them up to do my work. For I have called my army forth in this time, this hour. So, arise, arise, hear the trumpet. Hear the trumpet blow for the battle is at hand and I am releasing you to go into the battle for you have won the victory; but you have to go in to receive the victory. So, rise up and step forward; take your position. For I have heard the cries and it shall come about; and it will not delay what you have asked for and prayed for, for this is my word, says the Lord. Amen.—Dan Hanselman
    • I see this church: it is like an airport and then the people are the airport. But I want to pray for the airport, which is the people, that we need to be selective on who we allow to land. What I mean is what thoughts do we allow to land in our airport? You've got all kinds of air traffic, spiritual air traffic. It's just here everywhere and I was seeing this, Lord Jesus, and I call forth and ask and pray that your Holy Spirit would make all the people of this church aware of their thoughts; and we would only allow those to land that are from you. That means all of them can't land. So, Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus that you will give us a selective spirit for us to know what lands in our spirit and for what we say. And that we say “No, you fly on back and just keep getting it. You're not going to land here. That's a lie. It's not true and it's definitely not a blessing. It brings death instead of life.” So, Lord, based on this rough interpretation of that vision, I pray, oh God, for this whole congregation and those who are watching online that you'd give us great discernment of the thoughts that come into our minds. In Jesus name, amen and amen.—Alan Smith

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –