What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

June 21, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Eat the Leaves”
    • Like a tree planted beside the water—Psalm 1:3
    • Remaining true to the word—Psalm 1:2
    • Planted by God's design—Psalm 1:3
    • Deeply rooted—Psalm 1:3
    • He shall prosper—Psalm 1:3
    • Unshakeable—Psalm 1:1-3
    • Remain rooted and grounded by the stream—Psalm 1:3
    • Bear fruit in season—Psalm 1:3
    • Eat the leaves—Psalm 1:3; Ezekiel 47:12
    • A fruitful tree—Psalm 1:3
    • The Lord blesses his path as he moves forward—Psalm 1:6
    • His delight is in the word of the Lord—Psalm 1:2
  • “Eat the Leaves” Chronicles:
    • So, the Lord says that Gary is to be like a tree planted beside the water. And in his life, as he remains true to the word, He will live and understand that God has planted Him by his design. The spirit of God calls and tells him to be deeply rooted. And as he's deeply rooted, he will prosper, and he'll be unshakable. As he remains rooted and grounded by the stream, he will bear fruit in season. The spirit of the Lord says, “Eat the leaves”. The nourishment will go within. He didn't say the fruit, he said eat the leaves and be a fruitful tree. It is the call of the Lord upon your life. When the Lord calls, the Lord blesses your path, and He blesses the path as you move forward. The spirit of the Lord says “And the fruit of that is you will delight in the word of the Lord. As you delight in the word of the Lord, it will be assigned to you that you are moving forward. But you say, how do I know if I am moving forward? It is because you are delighting in the word of the Lord. And the House of Prayer says amen.
    • I see a love letter from God to Gary, and it sees him as a precious tree planted by water, and that is by God's design, that he cares about Gary. And as he remains true to God's word, he will prosper; he will be unshakable; and he will be deeply rooted. I always have what he needs as he walks through life, and he will bear fruit in each season of his life and eating the leaves will result in a fruitful tree. God blesses his path as he moves forward. If he remains stuck, then He has his part in all this and that God will bless whatever he does. As he continues to delight in his word, the blessings will continue in his life.
    • Lord, tonight we stand in the sanctuary, and we declare that Gary will be as a tree planted by the water. Where his roots are deep, they will grow strong and be firm in the ground. The world may toss Gary to and fro, but he will remain true to the word because he is planted by God's design for this season. The Lord says, I will prosper you my son and you will be unshakable in the troubled waters, and you will bear much fruit in season. You will remain rooted and grounded by the stream as the living water flows, and as he heals your soul. Eat the leaves as you stand in my presence. And the Lord's promises will bless your path as you move forward by faith. The Lord would say “I delight in you my son as you delight in my word.” Be blessed, Gary, said the Lord.
    • Gary, you will be and already are like a tree planted beside the water. You will remain true to the word because you have been planted by God's design. Lord, we thank you that Gary is also deeply rooted in your love, and because of that, he will prosper and become unshakable. His focus will need to remain rooted and grounded by the stream where he will continuously bear fruit in its season and be nourished as he eats the leaves. And in that posture, he will be a fruitful tree as the Lord blesses His path to move forward. Gary, may you forever delight in the word of the Lord. In Jesus name, amen.
    • Lord, we ask for Gary tonight that you establish him like a tree planted beside the water. And as you immerse his spirit in the water, let him feel your strength grow in him as he is remaining true to the word of the Lord. We know Gary was planted by God's design to be here tonight so that he could be deeply rooted in the prayers of this House of Prayer. The Lord is calling Gary forward as He reveals His plan that he shall prosper Gary, and as Gary looks to Him, He will make him an unshakable tree that will remain rooted and grounded by the stream. The Lord is pouring out his blessing over Gary to bear fruit in season, as he eats the leaves of God's wisdom. The Lord is declaring tonight that Gary will be a fruitful tree that will flourish in Kingdom work as he looks only to the Lord. Gary must receive the promise that the Lord blesses his path as he moves forward in the ways of the Lord, and as his delight is in the word of the Lord. And we say yes and amen.
  • Prophetic word from Dan Hanselman:
    • What's interesting are the trees planted by the river. And no matter what the weather is, no matter if we are in a drought or not, your leaves will not wither, you will produce fruit, you will not die, but you will prosper. For the Lord's hand is on you, Gary. He has called you forth, he has given you the position that you have. Do not take it lightly. The enemy wants to stop you, discourage you; but the Lord says, I am prospering you. I am the one who has placed you in this position to make you grow even more. I am pruning you. I am pruning so that you can produce even greater fruit. So, rise up, take your position, don't let the enemy steal from you any longer. But press through, press through for my hand will help you come through this time of this hour. For I will bring the rain. I will bring the rain to refresh you for the leaves within your tree are healing. So, draw them, eat on them, and watch the strength come back into you, says the Lord. My word is “Eat the leaves”.
  • Prophetic definition of “Eat the Leaves”:
    • Before I started praying tonight, I was seeing a tree up front. The tree and a well are healing. Revelation 22: It talks about a tree and the leaves and there is healing coming forth. Come, for the Lord is planting and has set the tree in place. He's distributing the leaves for the people to eat; those that pick up the leaf and eat what is there. They will heal and feel the healing start to transform in them, for there will be a fragrance. You're going forth like frankincense and upon the people as they take the leaves. It will be coming soon. There is a healing for the nations, for the nations will come through here. The nations will come to grow and take hold of the leaves and take them back to plant them. You will see miracles start to come forth as never before. For I am releasing my spirit and the new measure upon this place. I am releasing the people to receive where they have not had their hearts open to receive. I am breaking through that hardness, and I will bring forth their place of healing for this is the time. This is the hour I am wanting my people to be free of all chains and all hindrances. Those that are stuck in the mud, I am coming and blowing them out of the mud. And I am washing them with the water; and I'm taking them to the trees so that they can feed off the Tree of Life to renew and restore them so that they can go forth with their power and might that I have placed within them. For the calling is now for them to move, the calling is now for them to take the words that I placed within them and let it go forth upon the land. So, watch! Watch! The healing will start to manifest as never before. Watch! Watch! Rise up, rise up! You will see them rise out of their chairs. You will see them moving as never before: those that are crippled; those who are imprisoned within their bodies will be set free. They are coming for I am releasing. I am releasing. I am releasing. My healings to go forth so that I can have my crop brought in, my harvest will not be destroyed. It is a done deal. I will have my harvest, says the Lord. Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –