What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Gospel Bomb”
    o Understandeth my thoughts—Psalm 139:2
    o Gospel Bomb
    o Search our hearts—Psalm 139:23-24
    o Game changer
    o Blessed are thee—Matthew 5:3-12
    o He is aware of our ways—Psalm 139:3, Romans 5:8
    o The darkness and the light are both alike to thee—Psalm 139:12
    o God has precious thoughts about me—Psalm 139:17
    o God's got this—Psalm 139:11-12
    o Freedom in Jesus' name
    o Deliverance and baptism of his Spirit
    o Marvelous are your works—Psalm 139:14
    o Give—Luke 6:38
    o Transparency—Psalm 139:11-12
    o Come on me, Holy Spirit
    o Holy Spirit, light the fuse
    o Freedom

• “Gospel Bomb” Chronicles:

o Father God, we come into your presence tonight in anticipation of a Gospel Bomb for New Life this Sunday. Lord, you understandeth our thoughts and search our hearts continually. Our hope is that Sunday you will prove to be a game changer for New Life’s people. Blessed are you Lord, for we think you are aware of all our ways, yet you love us still. The darkness and the light are both alike unto thee. You have precious thoughts about us, and we are so happy God that you got this, not we of ourselves. God, we thank you for the release of freedom in you for this Sunday. We call in deliverance and the baptism of the Spirit for all who will come. Marvelous are your works for you are the giver of New Life. Let your light shine on our transparency so that we may reflect your glory. Come on us, Holy Spirit, this Sunday and light the fuse. Our expectation is an explosion of freedom in Jesus' name.

o We decree that the Gospel Bomb will explode at New Life Church on Sunday. Lord, as we pray for our worship service, you understandeth our thoughts of your marvelous works while we stand in your sanctuary. Search our hearts and let us stand pure before you as game changers in this region. Blessed are we as we actively seek your way, and you Lord, are aware of all of our faults yet you still love us. For you Lord, there is no darkness in your children, only light penetrates from our spirits. You have such precious thoughts about us, and you will always reassure us that you've got this. Freedom always comes when we serve you in Jesus’ name. As we receive our deliverance and baptism of the Holy Spirit, we will witness this Sunday how marvelous your works will be. Give us the transparency to see past the ways of the world and to look only to Your glorious presence. We call in the Holy Spirit to come upon us, light the fuse, and give us the freedom with peace and joy. We declare this for Sunday, Amen.

o Oh Lord, you are God of the universe, and it is you who understandeth my thoughts. You are the gospel bomb which is exploding around us; and we invite you to search our hearts as we prepare for Sunday. Your word is a game changer, and as You speak Your word over us, you say to us, “Blessed are thee!” He is aware of our ways, and as he considers our hearts, we know that the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. I know that God has precious thoughts about me; and so, I know God's got this for me and for all of New Life for Sunday. As we gather tonight as a House of Prayer, we pray for freedom in Jesus' name to fill this place on Sunday. And as the wind of the Spirit blows through our church this Sunday, may the deliverance and baptism of His Spirit flow as a river from His throne room over each of us. Marvelous are Your works, Lord, so we give you our hearts and minds for the transparency of your spirit to fall on us with precision and accuracy to bring us to a place of repentance in you. Each of us at New Life says, “Come on me, Holy Spirit, and as you do, may your Holy Spirit light the fuse to bring us to a place of elevated freedom in you like we have never experienced before. And we say, Yes and Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –