What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “I Will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart”
    ◦ I will praise thee with my whole heart—Psalm 138:1
    ◦ Brokenness leads to revival—Psalm 138:6
    ◦ Deepest worship—Psalm 138:2
    ◦ On the day we called, you answered—Psalm 138:3
    ◦ Testify with boldness—Psalm 138:3
    ◦ You will revive me; your right hand will save me—Psalm 138:7
    ◦ Made me bold with strength in my soul—Psalm 138:3
    ◦ He will fulfill His purpose in me—Psalm 138:8
    ◦ I will—Psalm 138:1, 2
    ◦ Totally abandoned
    ◦ Speak the word with boldness—Acts 4:29
    ◦ Immediate obedience
    ◦ Remain in me—John 15:1, 7, 16
    ◦ Your loving kindness, oh Lord, is everlasting, and You will not forsake the works of your hands—Psalm 138:8

•  “I Will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart” Chronicles:
    ◦ We declare a prophetic utterance that says, “We will praise thee with our whole heart this Sunday and everyday thereafter.” As we enter the sanctuary with our broken hearts, it will lead to a revival unlike anything that we have ever witnessed because of our deep and sincere worship of you almighty God. This Sunday, You, Father, will call and we will answer with great enthusiasm because of your mercy and your grace, and we will testify with boldness in spite of our shortcomings. You, Lord, will revive me and it will result in boldness and strength in my soul. This Sunday, we declare we will fulfill His purpose in me and all at New Life Church. We will totally abandon the ways of the world and walk totally in the reflection of the Lord. We speak the word with boldness as the Father directs us because of our immediate obedience. Remain in me saith the Lord, as I remain in you because my loving kindness is everlasting. In these last days you will not forsake the works of your hands, saith the Lord, as you worship me. Amen
    ◦ Lord, we will praise You with our whole heart. It is the brokenness of our whole heart that leads us into revival. As we spend time on our faces and in deep worship with you, You will hear our cry. And on that day when you call, we will answer and we will testify with boldness. Lord, you revive us so our spirit can soar with you in the heavenlies. Your right hand will save us. You're determined to fulfill Your purposes in us Lord, and we will submit to Your purpose for our lives with total abandon. We will not be afraid to speak forth the word with boldness and our immediate obedience. Remain with us, oh Lord, as we remain in you because your loving kindness, oh Lord, is everlasting and you will not forsake the works of your hands. In Jesus’ name.
    ◦ I will praise thee with my whole heart, Lord, from the depths of my spirit, my heart, and my soul. As you move in our hearts, we know brokenness leads to revival as you meet us in our deepest worship. We know in times past that on the day we called, you answered, and this causes me to testify with boldness for how you will revive me, and for how your right hand will save me. You have made me bold with strength in my soul, Lord, and so I look to you from this place of strength and declare with a loud and joyful voice, “He will fulfill His purpose in me.” And this, Lord, causes me to stand in faith and say, “I will rise up totally abandoned to you as I speak the word with boldness from a place of immediate obedience.” I invite you to remain in me because I know your loving kindness, oh Lord, is everlasting and you will not forsake the works of your hands. So come, Lord, in me and in New Life Church as we prepare to meet with you on Sunday, In Jesus’ name, Amen

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –