What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

May 10, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Fasting & Praying for Israel”
    • Lift up a standard—Isaiah 62:10
    • Watchmen—Isaiah 62:6
    • Restore Jerusalem—Isaiah 62:7
    • See your Savior come—Isaiah 62:11
    • Nations will see your righteousness—Isaiah 62:2
    • That all Israel will be saved-Zechariah 12:10, Romans 10:1
    • Clear away the stones—Isaiah 62:10
    • The Savior will redeem—Isaiah 62:11-12
    • Banner for your people—Isaiah 62 :10
    • The Lord will arise over Israel—Isaiah 60:1-5
    • Open Israel's eyes—Isaiah 62:10
    • The Lord has sworn by His right hand—Isaiah 62:8
    • I saw a book opened
    • Behold the Lord—Isaiah 62:11
  • “Fasting & Praying for Israel” Chronicles:
    • I declare, says the Lord, “The watchmen are in their places. I hear their prayers and will answer them. I will restore Jerusalem and lift-up a standard. They will see their Savior come and be saved. By my hand a book is opened and new names are written. I will redeem Israel. I will remove the stones and lift-up a banner that all nations will see my righteousness. “Behold” says the Lord.
    • Lord God, your people cry out to you tonight, “Lift up a standard!” Raise up your watchmen for such a time as this! Lord, there will be no rest until the restoration of Jerusalem comes and the proclamation, “See your Savior come!” rings through the whole earth. Then all Nations will see your righteousness, and all Israel will be saved. So, clear away the stones! Make their paths straight! The Savior will redeem! He will lift a banner before his people, and the Lord himself will arise over Israel! Open their eyes, God! You have sworn it by your right hand! We decree now that we see a book open in heaven! Behold the greatness of our Lord!
    • Lord, we ask you to lift-up a standard for the people of Israel, as you place key watchmen on the wall who will not keep silent as they intercede for you to restore Jerusalem as a praise in the earth. As a House of Prayer, we declare corporately tonight over Israel, “See your Savior come!” Lord, you have asked us in Isaiah 62 to give you no rest as you move in Israel; and we believe nations will see your righteousness come out of this place and that all Israel will be saved. Clear away the stones, Lord, that stand in the way of your path for Israel; and we believe the Savior will redeem all that has been lost. May the banner for your people be a covering during this time as the Lord will arise over Israel and open Israel’s eyes. The Lord has sworn by His right hand to make you a crown of glory and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God, O Israel. So, may each of you be able to say, “I saw a book opened and behold the Lord received me into salvation and into the redeemed of the Lord.” In Jesus’ name, Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –