What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

May 17, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Hopelessness Is an Opportunity for Courage”
    • While I live, I will praise the Lord—Psalm 146:2
    • The maker of heaven and earth—Psalm 146:6
    • Keeper of the truth
    • We are blessed—Psalm 146:5
    • He keeps the faith forever—Psalm 146:6
    • Hopelessness is an opportunity for courage
    • God's favor—2 Corinthians 6:2
    • Watch and move, says the Lord—Psalm 146:7-8
    • The Lord will roar—Amos 1:2
    • Freedom to the prisoners—Psalm 146:7
    • Praise the Lord—Psalm 146-150
  • “Hopelessness Is an Opportunity for Courage” Chronicles:
    • Lord, let the decree that we will live and praise the Lord be permanently settled in the heavenlies about New Life Church. This church recognizes and declares that you, Father, are the keeper of heaven and earth, as we bask in your glory. Let those that walk through the doors capture the understanding that you are keeper of the truth, unlike the world. O Lord, we are so blessed that we are part of such a God-fearing church that teaches and demonstrates every message. You, Father, keep the faith forever. In this sanctuary the hopeless that enter on Sunday will see this as an opportunity for courage to come forward and receive prayer and God's favor. God's challenge for his people Sunday, “Have faith and watch me move in your midst, as I will roar through this congregation with healing and blessings. I will set the prisoners free.” Praise the Lord.
    • While we live and have breath, we will praise you, Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. You alone are the keeper of the truth. We are blessed and comforted by the truth of that word, Lord. There is such peace in knowing that you keep the faith forever. Hopelessness is an opportunity to lose heart, and in you, Lord, we see it as an opportunity to be courageous. When you see us walking in courage, Lord, you abundantly pour out your favor. And it is our privilege, Lord, to watch you move and to hear you roar; for your very presence, Lord, means freedom to the prisoners, and for that we are forever grateful. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
    • We are extremely blessed and highly favored. You are the maker of heaven and earth. While I live, I will praise you, Lord. You are the keeper of the truth for we are extremely blessed and highly favored. We know that hopelessness is an opportunity for courage so as we watch him move, the Lord will roar through us. For the lion inside of us will roar Sunday and give freedom to the prisoners. We welcome the fire; praise the Lord! Hallelujah! For we are extremely blessed and highly favored. Amen.
    • All the days I will live and praise the Lord in the house of faith, praising the maker of heaven and earth. The keeper of truth and mercy. We are blessed to be partakers of the one that keeps the faith forever in our hearts. We find ourselves in times of hopelessness with the opportunity to rise-up in courage under God's favor to watch him move. In our praise and worship, we will hear the Lord's roar to set the prisoners free from bondage. Amen.
    • I shout Jesus from the mountain because while I live, I will praise the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Lord, you are the keeper of truth in the world, and we are blessed to put our trust in you; to breathe in your breath of life. I will sing praises to my God because he keeps the faith forever in all things. We know that hopelessness is an opportunity for courage, so we ask for God's favor to fall on New Life Church as we face trials and adversities under the shelter of your wings. “Watch and move”, says the Lord; so, we set our hearts to hear and follow your lead. We believe the Lord will roar freedom to the prisoners as he opens the eyes of the blind, and as he raises up them that are bowed down. We declare in agreement with Psalm 146 that the Lord shall reign forever and unto all generations, and we forever praise the Lord. Amen
    • While I live, I will praise the Lord most-high; it is his breath that makes our souls fly. You are the maker of heaven and earth; you knew me even before my birth. Jesus is the keeper of truth and love; he rules all below and all above. Lord, because of you we are blessed; you forgave my sins even the ones I left unconfessed. He keeps the faith forever over his flock; Jesus you will always be our solid rock. Hopelessness is an opportunity for courage over Satan; there are no problems our Lord cannot straighten. Never turn away from God's favor and light; he will aways show you what is good and right. Watch Him move, says the Lord; He parts the waters so we can forge. Listen closely as the Lord will roar; let him fill your wings so that you can soar. Freedom to the prisoners who are unjustly bound; may he give them comfort and their souls be found. Praise the Lord, our greatest friend; he knows us from beginning to end. Amen.

• Prophetic Word from Dan Hanselman:
    • I saw the altar and the stage on fire, and it is like a spear that is there. And the Lord says, there is new anointing coming on the pastor on those that stand up there at the pulpit. The fire will go over onto those that come up to the prayer benches. You will see a change coming forth, for I am releasing a wave of fire upon my people. For they will go out with power and authority. No longer weaklings, no longer unwilling to step out, for I am preparing them, I am preparing them. And they will go out because they hear my voice, and they know where to go and what to say and what to do. For I will give them direction. I will set up divine appointments for them and they will see things change in this community as never before. For I want this area to be mine, a place of Holiness; a place where my honor is brought forth and lifted up over this area. You will see my hand move in a mighty way, and you will watch as I gather in the lost, for I am looking for those lost ones and I will have them says, the Lord.
      • And the fire will move back into the worship team, and they will release the sound that will go forth that will set the captives free. They will set a sound forth through this county that will not stand for the enemy any longer but will shake the enemy's camp as never before. For the praise and worship team will lose the people here in the congregation and out about, to a new sound they will proclaim my victory over this place. Watch what I will do with the worship team! Watch what I do. Watch the drummer, as he beats the beat for the time is now, the hour is now for my warriors to go forth. I am tired of them sitting down and saying, “Let someone else do it.” But I am calling them forth this evening. I am calling those warriors up out of the seats. Up out of their beds, out of complacency, and I say, “Come forth now” or be warned for my fire will consume those who do not move. So, watch, watch and move, as I direct you. Move as I give you the directions to move. For I am, that I am is on the move.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –