What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

May 3, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “The Lord Is Near”
    • The Lord is near—Psalm 145:18
    • And he hears our cry—Psalm 145:19
    • The Lord helps all who fall—Psalm 145:14
    • We speak of His mighty acts—Psalm 145:4-6
    • Great in mercy—Psalm 145:8
    • You have captured our attention—Psalm 145:15
    • The Lord is faithful in His words—Psalm 145:13
    • The Lord preserves those who love Him—Psalm 145:20
    • I will meditate on His words—Psalm 145:5
    • The Lord upholds—Psalm 145:14
    • And we are grateful
    • Faithful and love—Psalm 145:13
  • “The Lord Is Near” Chronicles:
    • Lord, because you are near, you hear our prayer for healing to all those in need, because you hear their cries. For those who are so desperate in their lives, send angels Lord, to remind these lost souls that the Lord helps all who fall. Father, as miracles are seen in this church, we will speak loudly of your mighty works. Great in mercy are you, our glorious Father and Holy One. With your wonderful compassion you have captured our attention in such a glorious way. We decree in this sanctuary, “The Lord is faithful in His words, and He will always fulfill his promises”. We are so grateful, Lord, that you preserve all those who love you, and we will be faithful to meditate on your word day and night. Thank you, Lord, for upholding your children in spite of our weaknesses and disappointments. Again, Lord, we are so grateful for your precious love and faithfulness. Amen.
    • Lord, we thank you that you are always near, and you hear the cries of your people. You are so present and faithful to help all who fall. We speak of your mighty acts with joy as you demonstrate your greatness in mercy and power. Lord, you have captured our attention by your faithfulness to your words. We can rest in knowing that you preserve those who love you. It is our joy to meditate on your word for you, Lord, uphold us with them; and we are forever grateful for your faithfulness and love. Amen
    • Always know that the Lord is near, even the darkest valley I shall not fear. And he hears our cry, bend your knees and pray towards the sky. The Lord helps all who fall, only he can build up my new wall. We speak of his mighty acts, nothing in creation ever retracts. Great in mercy are you, Lord, protecting us with your Holy shield and sword. Only Jesus, you have captured our attention, every knee will bend when your name is mentioned. The Lord is faithful in his words and deeds, just as Moses was found in the river in the reeds. The Lord preserves those who love Him, He created all the glory on his whim. I will mediate in His words, to save me He left all His herds. The Lord upholds all his words, as He clothes the flowers and feeds the birds. We are grateful for all you do; you have always been great and true. Faithful and love you have always shown, you have never left me alone. Amen.
    • The Lord is near in our distress. He hears our cry as we appeal to heaven's ears. We know by the promises of your word, that you, Lord, help all who fall and stumble through difficult times. As we cry out and humble ourselves, we are inclined to speak of your mighty acts of your great and merciful love. You, Father, have captured our attention with your unfailing love and faithful words of hope. We thank you, Father, that you preserve those who love you and meditate on your promises. And in so doing, Father, we believe that you will uphold us with your faithful love and grace. In all things we are grateful for your faithfulness and love that changes everything. Amen.
    • Lord, we at New Life walk in the truth that the Lord is near and he hears our cry. We also know that the Lord helps all who fall; so, we call upon your hand to move among us to heal us, to hold us close, and to raise us up from where we have fallen. As you move, Lord, we speak of his mighty acts to transform us, and we declare that in your kindness to move, you reveal to us that you are great in mercy. In the midst of your love and faithfulness to be with us, you have captured our attention to listen and quietly wait for you to speak and to move. The Lord is faithful in his words, so we thank you, Lord, for all the deliverance and healing that you have spoken to us that will come forth in our midst and we call it forth in Jesus’ name. The Lord preserves those who love Him, so we thank you for drawing forth those who love you but have left you. We call them back, in Jesus’ name. I will meditate on His words as I lift my eyes to behold you as you move among us and as the Lord upholds in the time of waiting. We love you, Lord, and we are grateful that you are faithful and love all that you are, in all things. Give us eyes to see like you do as you hear and answer our prayers. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
  • Prophetic word from Dan Hanselman: Intercessors—The eyes of the Lord are on the sparrows. How much more are his eyes on His children and on His word that He has given each one? His promise is to deliver and set the captives free. He is in the business of reaching out and picking up those who are fallen, who are weak, and releasing His strength into them and setting a shield of protection round about them. The Lord is moving in ways that we do not see. He is moving things out of our way, so that we will not trip and fall as much as we have. He is strengthening our weak knees. He is raising-up those that are about over. And he says enough, enough of these heavy burdens that have been placed on your shoulders. I am removing them. I am taking them off your shoulders. I am, that I am, is moving with you to take this load so that you do not have to carry it alone. For the Lord is good and His mercy endures forever. And I will have compassion on my children so look to me and give me the glory and praise and watch the enemy flee. In Jesus’ name, Amen

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –