What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

May 31, 2023

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “Do It Again, Lord!”
    • Go ahead—Psalm 148:2
    • Waters of heaven—Psalm 148:4
    • Do it again (1988 revival in Cuba)
    • That men may revere Him—Ecclesiastes 3:9-14
    • He has raised up a horn—Psalm 148:13-14
    • Erupt with praise to God—Psalm 148:5
    • Run with it—Habakkuk 2:2
  • “Do It Again, Lord!” Chronicles:
    • Lord, we thank you for your host of angels that will go ahead of our team before their every step. We decree the glory of God will fall along with the healing waters of heaven upon these precious people. We shout into the heavenly, “Do it again, Lord! Bring revival to the land, to the Island of Cuba as never before.” As the power of God falls, men will revere Him because of God's awesome goodness and his great mercy. Lord, you have raised up a horn for the Cuban people in 1988, and we ask the angelic host to declare that that seed will sprout again among our people. We say the new sound system installed will result in an erupt praise to God in that island. Hear the word of the Lord, my children; run with it, with all I will give you in spiritual gifts to bring people into the kingdom. “Cuba, hear the word of the Lord; it is time for my presence on your Island.”
    • Tonight, we speak to our mission team in the Lord’s service in Cuba. “Go ahead, move forward, take the land!” May the waters of heaven pour over you in great abundance as oil poured forth. We remind you of the great Cuban revival that has gone before; and we are asking for the Lord to do it again; and that your presence there would start the fire that men once again would revere God, like in days past, where he has raised up a horn on the earth. May it erupt with praise so that all people everywhere run with the message of the good news. In Jesus’ name.
    • It's his Holy words I will go ahead and willed, so all evil will fail and yield. We should always let Jesus take our helm; I want to wash his feet in the waters of heavens realm. Our team is in Cuba - a team of women and men; God pour out your favor and do it again. Pray that men would revere Him like no other; He has always loved me more like a brother. He has raised up a horn that blows across the heavenlies; may that sound bless all our families. Erupt with praise to God every chance you see; he will fill your heart with joy and glee. Carry the good news and run with it; keep many souls out of that fiery pit.
    • Go ahead, Lord, and open the floodgates by your hand to allow the waters of heaven to flow freely from your throne room over this Cuba team, the church where they are working, and the entire Country of Cuba. Do it again, Lord, in even greater way than in 1988, so that we will observe the people of the Cuban government as they turn to you—and we will say of them “that men may revere Him”. As we watch the hearts of the Cuban people turn to you, Lord, we will know and declare that he has raised up a horn on behalf of these people in such a way that they will erupt with praise to God. May this eruption of praise spread like fire throughout Cuba as the angels of heaven run with it throughout the earth. And we declare this and say yes and amen!
  • Other scriptures and prophetic words spoken and prayed:
    • Romans 1:11-12
    • We declare confusion and chaos over the government of Cuba, that they turn their hatred of you toward one another and away from your people. That the glory of God would shine forth in a mighty powerful way. For the winds of the spirit are turning and stirring and releasing chaos over that Island. Chaos in the natural that looks natural to the natural eye, but in the spirit, it is the move of the Lord, shaking and removing the corruption, removing the religious spirit that has controlled and manipulated the people through that government. For the fire of God is being loosed on the people and they will not be silent. There is new courage coming within them, great boldness to proclaim the gospel. They are not afraid, for my spirit is upon them. Watch as the fire ignites and explodes on that island as never before, and watch the government turn and run into the holes they have dug for the people to hide in. They will hide instead of the people. So, arise, arise with my power and authority, for I am with you. I will watch over you. I care for you and even those who have been thrown into prison will have such great favor, just as Joseph had favor in his jail cell. They will save, just as Joseph saved the people of Egypt and people of Israel. So come forth my people; do not stay back any longer but run with the revelation. Run with my authority and power. Run! Run and proclaim. Do not let the dust settle on you, but let the dust settle on the government that has suppressed you in this time and in this hour. For the time is now to rise-up and go forth, says the Lord. Prophetic word from Dan Hanselman.
    • Alan Smith saw a girl with a yellow top and red skirt, prayed she might be healed and the New Life Cuba team would report back on her healing.
    • Habakkuk 2:14
    • 1 Timothy 2:1-6: Prayer for the President of Cuba
    • Prayer for confusion on the enemy in Cuba

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –