What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER November 2, 2022

Words for Chronicle Titled: “Prayer for Abby Bunton”

• Abby, you will live in the name of Jesus—3 Visions: 1) electrical eons just sparking everywhere; 2) body parts that came back together; 3) a waterfall. Sense the Lord was saying: she will live and not die. The enemy knows the calling upon her life and is trying to take her out; but he will not be allowed to.
    • Live—Psalm 118:7
    • Cannot be shaken—Psalm 125:1
    • Awake and sing—Isaiah 26: 19
    • A new song—Psalm 40:1, 9
    • I am the Lord your healer—Exodus 15:26
    • She will declare His awesomeness to generations—Psalm 145:4-7—Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised. Abby will praise the works of God to her generation and to the generations to follow. She will declare His awesomeness, and her testimony of His goodness. Grace and mercy will touch many.
    • Stay focused on God
    • Healing in the wings—Malachi 4:2—We declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper . And every tongue that has risen up against you, we rebuke those words and cover those words with the blood of Jesus and declare them null and void. We release the healing power of God almighty into that room right now. We say the fire of God come and burn up the hay, wood, and stubble of those negative words spoken over her. We speak life over her. We declare life, and we say, she will rise up with healing in her wings, and leap like calves out of a stall and she will conquer what the enemy has tried to pull her down to. She will rise up above and not be below for she is the daughter of the most-high God; and he watches over her, and he holds her and comforts her. There is no weapon forged against her that the enemy can bring that will stop the Lord from his love for her and bringing healing to her. She will be my voice, says the Lord. She is my voice in this world and in this time and in this hour. She will speak to the doctors, and she will speak to the nurses. She will speak my words that I have placed within her, so that they will see my hand move mightily upon her. For I have placed her in my hand, and I am bringing total restoration to her body. So, watch and see how the miracles happen in that hospital and round about her, for the Son has entered int
    • o the room on her behalf. We thank you, Father, that you are the healer, and you are the deliverer. And you are the sanctifier that we will see great and awesome things happen and the praise will go forth from the mouth of those around. Amen.
    • Rise up, princess warrior—Psalm 126:1-3
    • Better than before
    • Enjoy the presence of God—Psalm 125:2
    • The suffering will not be wasted
    • Confidence—Philippians 1:6
  • “Prayer for Abby Bunton” Chronicles:
    • Abby, you will live and not die in the name of Jesus. What the enemy meant for harm will not shake you or your family. Awake and sing, Abby, along with the angels as you proclaim your healing. With a new song, listen closely, Abby, as God says to you, “I am the Lord your healer!” Your new ministry will include declaring my awesomeness to generations to come. As you stay focused on me, your God, Abby, you will minister to maturity in the healing in the Lord's wings. Arise, princess warrior, and praise me because your best days are ahead. Enjoy the presence of God and know your suffering will not be wasted because I will use it for my glory, says the Lord. Be confident in who you are, my daughter, as I do a new work in you. Raise up your eyes and praise me because I love you, my child.
    • Abby, we declare that you will live and not die; and you will live to declare the glory of the Lord. Awake and sing, Abby; sing a new song. Declare the Lord's awesomeness to generations! Live in the name of Jesus! You cannot be shaken for the Lord God is your healer. Stay focused on God! He has healing in his wings! Rise up, princess warrior, and take up your place. Rise up even better than before to fulfill your purpose in God! Enjoy the presence of the Lord, and let your confidence be in him. He will not fail you.
    • In a spirit of praise upon praise, for your grace upon grace, we declare tonight, “Abby, you will live in the name of Jesus!” Live for God as you have never lived before, because His grace and His mercy cannot be shaken. Awake and sing a new song unto the Lord as he declares over you, “I am the Lord your healer.” We pray and believe in agreement as a House of Prayer that she will declare His awesomeness to generations; and she will always stay focused on God. As you hover over Abby tonight, Lord, we believe that there is healing in the wings of your almighty protection. We speak to Abby, “Rise up, princess warrior, to a place in Christ that is even better than before. May you enjoy the presence of God in the midst of your agony that the suffering will not be wasted. And as we close, we say, “Lord, let your confidence rise up in Abby to live abundantly in exceeding joy all the days of her life.” Amen.
    • Declare over Abby: You are a child of the most High God! You are fearfully and wonderfully made! You are a one-of-a-kind creation, and You will worship in confidence!
    • Psalm 118:1—Abby will say, this is my testimony!

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –