What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER November 9, 2022

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live.

• Words for the Chronicle Titled: “December & Christmas at New Life, Grace Place, and Christian Fellowship Church”
    • Our mouths were filled with laughter—Psalm 126:2
    • The gift of joy—Psalm 126:5
    • Sow in tears; reap in joy—Psalm 126:5
    • Enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise—Psalm 100:4
    • Celebrate life—John 8:12
    • Walking in December with hope and joy—Romans 15:13
    • Dream from James Benfield: I was in a room with Pastor Steve and Alan and there were quart jars full of goodies and things people needed. I sensed they were gifts to people that came to service. Alan started walking up the stairs and motioned for me to come up also. I walked upstairs into another room; I was looking at things in that room, and he woke up.
    • Every good gift—1 Timothy 2:1, Isaiah 65:24, James 1:17-18
    • Overflow with hope by the power of the Spirit—Romans 15:15, Psalm 126:1
    • The Lord builds the house—Psalm 41:1
    • Victory over my enemies—Psalm 127:1
    • Hope for the poor
    • Mighty miracles—Psalm 126:3
  • “December & Christmas at New Life, Grace Place, & Christian Fellowship Church” Chronicles:
    • Our mouths will be filled with laughter. We will receive a gift of joy. Those who have sown in tears will be those who reap in joy. As we enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise, we will celebrate life. As we are walking in this month of December, our joy will be preceded by hope. Joy is preceded by hope. Hope first, then comes the joy, so that we might receive every good gift that comes from our Father. We will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. That is the repetitive thought here is hope. That is faith; faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. We might be lining up for God to maybe pour out upon us more faith for the journey here, and I think that is going to be a good gift. Because it will overflow with power of the Holy Spirit. We know that faith is a gift from God, and it is imparted by the Holy Spirit. And it says, The Lord will build this house, this house of hope, this house that is full of faith; and it will produce victory over my enemies. And as we are rejoicing in this victory over our enemies, it will give us this new word “ginormic”: hope which is faith for the poor. And Lord, we understand we have been absent. We have not had faith for the poor like your heart. We repent for not having the faith for the poor as you would like for us to have as you are pointing out to us tonight. We repent, and all we ask is that it would not make up things to serve the poor, but you will show us ways to serve the poor. And you will show us those ways and they will be confirmed by mighty miracles.
    • Lord, let our mouths be filled with laughter because of the gift of joy that you have poured out on us. Lord, we target those who have sown in tears, may they reap in joy. Give us the grace to enter into Your gates with thanksgiving and praise as we celebrate your life. And as we walk in December with hope and joy, we know that every good gift comes from you; so, let it overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Lord, build this house together on a firm foundation and may we stand on the victory over our enemies. We pray for hope for the poor and that mighty miracles would come to all those who call out to you. In Jesus name.
    • During the month of December, our mouths will be filled with laughter as the gift of joy moves throughout New Life and the other churches. Although many have sown in tears during the last year, God's promises are they will reap in joy during December. As we enter the gates with thanksgiving and praise-praises, miracles in abundance will be present in this place. We will celebrate life with much appreciation for all that you have given us, Lord. We acknowledge and hold close to our hearts every good gift that comes from our Heavenly Father. It will be evident to the outside world that your people overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. As we stand in victory, we are confident that the Lord builds the house at New Life and that it will stand. Victory over my enemies will be mine during December. Churches everywhere will give hope to the poor and people with no hope will see mighty miracles from God. We decree we will walk into December with both hope and joy. In Jesus name.
    • Lord, we lift up this December and Christmas before your throne. We thank you that you have chosen to fill our mouths with laughter and bestowed on us the gift of joy. That those who have sown in tears will reap in joy. Lord, in anticipation we will enter Your gates with thanksgiving and praise. We will celebrate your gift of life. We will walk through December with hope and joy and rejoicing in you and every good gift that you have provided. Hearts will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. So Lord, we acknowledge that it is you that builds the house and give victory over our enemies. To the end Lord we ask, that this house would be positioned to give hope to the poor and bless us with mighty miracles for those who come here. In Jesus name.
    • Lord, we pray tonight for a gift of joy to pour out over New Life, Grace Place, and Christian Fellowship Church during this special time of the year. May we look back on this season to say, “Our mouths were filled with laughter!” May the gift of joy pour out over us from the abundance of Your throne room. May those who sow in tears reap in joy throughout the month of December to build a stronger foundation for all the days of their lives. May we enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise so that we will walk in a place to celebrate life—life everlasting. Pour out the gift of walking in December with hope and joy. May every good gift that you have for your people not be hindered by any work of the enemy. Help us to overflow with hope by the power of the Spirit as the Lord builds the house of hope and joy through New Life, Grace Place, and Christian Fellowship Church. I claim victory over my enemies as I believe the Lord to bring hope for the poor in a way that we have never witnessed before. Lord, open your floodgates and release your mighty miracles over us as we sing “Glory to God in the highest and on earth, peace, goodwill toward men.”
  • Prophetic word from Dan Hanselman: For I have a plan for my churches that are connected to me, says the Lord. I am coming to break free all fear, the bondage that has held people back. I am breaking down walls and I am releasing upon them a new boldness, a boldness to flow in my spirit as never before. A fire in their bellies that they cannot contain, they cannot sit still; but they have to send forth my word and the harvest will come in and they will see miracles, they will see healings, they will see deliverances. For I am with them as they go out. I am breaking down those walls that have kept them back. The detours, I am removing those blockages. I am putting it straightforward to go forth as never before. Arise! Arise! Arise in the authority that I have given to you. No longer sit back and say my gift is not worthy! I am not worthy to take it. I have called you and I have anointed you, so I am sending you forth. So, GO! Go and strip away that which the enemy has put in the path of my harvest field. For this is the time, this is the hour, go in with the sickles, bring in the sheaves and watch what I do! Watch what I do! As I release my anointing on you as you go forth, the Lame man will leap, and the sick will cry out with great joy for the healing power of the Lord God will touch them in a mighty powerful way, says the Lord.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –