What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

You may "click here" and view this House of Prayer as it was happening on Facebook.

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

October 12, 2022

1. Words for Chronicle Titled: “Dawn Hanson”
    • More Life
    • And let there be peace—Psalm 122:6-7
    • We need a miracle
    • According to your faithful love—Psalm 119:159
    • No weapon will prosper—Psalm 122:6
    • The Tree of Life—Revelations 22:1-5
  2. “Dawn Hanson” Chronicles:
    • Lord Jesus, we ask and pray for more life for Dawn. We ask and pray that in this there will be tremendous peace of your Holy Spirit. Peace that comes with your holy angels in that hospital room. We pray for the peace of heaven to encompass that hospital room that she is in. And with the accompanying of these angels of you Lord Jesus, we are asking for a miracle on behalf of Dawn because it will be according to your faithful love that this miracle can be realized. We agree, O God, with your word where it says, “No weapon can be formed against her, no weapon will prosper”. Lord, she just came off this mission trip. If this is coming from the enemy, we speak your word into it and say, “No weapon will prosper” and because of this prophetic word it tends to lead us to believe that this did come from the enemy. Because the work that she was on and the work of her life. So, we lift up your word as a standard in Dawn's life that no weapon will prosper against her. Lord Jesus, we ask and pray for this miracle will come straight from the Tree of Life into that hospital room. We pray for the leaves of the Tree of Life to fall upon her face, and we speak for this healing. Amen.
    • Lord, we ask for Dawn Hanson, “MORE LIFE, MORE LIFE!” And let there be peace all around her; and let it flow through every part of her body—because we need a miracle. According to your faithful love, we know that no weapon will prosper against her brain. In the name of Jesus, we speak The Tree of Life throughout her body. Amen.
  3. Words for Chronicle Titled: “Jamie”
    • What the enemy meant for evil, God turned it for good
    • Oh, let us live up to what we have obtained—Philippians 3:16
    • My grace is sufficient—2 Corinthians 12:9-10
    • Jesus watching over her—Psalm 121: Saw Jamie like a puzzle that you draw in and you have all these turns and twists; and you are going in all different directions, and you have to stay within the lines to get to the end. I felt the Lord is saying, from Psalm 121 - That he will watch over your life; and I heard the words: you're never out of his sight, Jamie. Never! It does not matter if you are up, or you are down, or in between; but he is always there. He is watching every single thing that is going on with you and you will never be out of His sight; you will never be away from His presence. And it is his heart and desire to bring you life and bring you through this maze which at times seems confusing, but he will bring you through it. And you will never, never be out of His sight. And he wants you to know that.
    • You have placed Your hand on me—Psalm 135:3-5
    • Lean on the Lord—Isaiah 40:27-31
    • Peace of God—Philippians 1:4-7
    • Jesus loves Jamie—Jeremiah 31:3-4
    • Jamie come out—John 11:40-44
    • Lift your eyes—Psalm 123 -all
    • I will build thee—Jerimiah 31:4
    • The Lord is my fortress—Psalm 9:9
  4. “Jamie” Chronicles:
    • Lord, we lift Jamie up to you as a House of Prayer. We ask and pray what the enemy meant for evil, that God Himself will turn it for good. It's our prayer, O God, that we could say with Jamie, let us live up to what we have obtained which is when you say, O God, my grace is sufficient. Your grace is truly sufficient, O God. And Lord Jesus, we thank you for the prophetic word that says, “Jesus is watching over her and you have placed your hand on me” which is Jamie. In turn it is exhorted for you Jamie to lean on the Lord. That the peace of God might cover you. We pray, O God, that Jamie could receive this prophetic word that “Jesus loves Jamie”. So, we make the prophetic call “Jamie come out!” which indicates to us that you are calling her out of a place of hiding, or fear; and she has been exhorted to lift her eyes up to you, O God. We agree with these words, and we speak them into the heavenlies and into Jamie; that they might come alive and be prophetic into her life and into her future, Lord Jesus, that she might lift her eyes up to you. In Jesus name.
    • Jamie, we know that what the enemy meant for evil, God will turn for your good. His grace is all sufficient for you. Jesus is continually watching over you. He has placed his sovereign hand on you. He will keep you through this. Learn to lean on the Lord during this time and allow the peace of God which passes all understanding and to follow you wherever you go. Jesus loves you, Jamie! He is asking you to come out so he can set you free. Lift your eyes, Jamie, your redemption draws nigh.
    • Lord, we thank you that what the enemy meant for evil, God turned it for good. We are set to watch as you move in Jamie's life, and we ask you, “Oh let us live up to what we have obtained.” Your word says, “My grace is sufficient”, so Jamie can rest in him because of the reminder tonight, “Jesus watching over her.” With each day we ask that Jamie will have this knowing: “You have placed your hand on me.” Lord, draw Jamie to lean on the Lord and let the peace of God fill her spirit. Help Jamie to see in everything she has faced and will face that ‘Jesus loves Jamie’. We speak to Jamie “Come out and lift your eyes to the Lord.” He is declaring over you tonight, Jamie, “I will build thee” and he is hearing your response, “The Lord is my fortress.” Lord, I ask that the light of heaven will flood Jamie's spirit, soul, and body as she arises out of this dark cave into your exploding light. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
  5. Prophetic Words for Jamie:
    • Stand
    • Hope—In the Lord, he will never leave you, never abandon you, never leave you alone, keep your hope in the Lord.
    • Strength—From this HOP tonight we release strength from Heaven, strength from God into your spirit, soul, and body.
    • Perseverance—1 Peter 1:6-9—Through this you find perseverance and seek joy that he is still with you and on the other side of it is so much more than what you are going through at this very moment.
    • Forgiven
    • Daughter and Homecoming—Saw a Father who has been grieving, a loss of a daughter like a kidnapping, a spiritual kidnapping and after many, many years saw the daughter returning from that situation and running into the Fathers arms. You're coming home and the Father is there with his arms and he misses you and he loves you.
    • Broken Heart—Psalm 34:17-18
    • Overcomer
    • You will live happily ever after, in Jesus’ name.
    • Anointing—Pour out a healing anointing over Jamie and this surgery. Over every doctor, nurse, skilled assistant. He would be your hands and your conduit of healing to your body, and your Holy Spirit would comfort to your presence and to her soul. In Jesus name.
    • Sense that Jamie is and has been in a dark cave for a long time and the light of the Lord is drawing her out. As she comes out, I felt like she is lifting her eyes unto the Lord.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –