What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER October 19, 2022

• Words for Chronicle Titled: “A Psalm of Deliverance for America”
    • Have mercy on us—Psalm 123:3
    • Our eyes are on you, Lord—Psalm 123: 2
    • A banner of Truth
    • It's at the House of the Lord that we will find joy—Psalm 123:1, Psalm 121:1, Psalm 122:1
    • The hidden be revealed—Luke 8:17
    • The sword of the Lord—Judges 7:16-18
    • There’s been more than enough contempt—Psalm 123:3
    • Lord, show us your mercy and grace—Psalm 123:3-4
    • Shouts of deliverance—Psalm 32:7
    • Full of His glory—Isaiah 6:1-3
    • Not in vain—Psalm 127:1
    • You are our hiding place—Psalm 32:7
    • From a strong leadership
    • After God's own heart—1 Samuel 13:14
    • The Lord surrounds His people—Psalm 125:1-2
    • Thou shalt compass me about
    • Our eyes wait upon the Lord our God—Lamentations 3:25-26, Psalm 123:2
    • Stay focused—Isaiah 26:3
    • Call and I will answer—Jeremiah 33:3

• “A Psalm of Deliverance for America” Chronicles:
    • Have mercy on us”, would be our cry. Our eyes are on you, Lord. Give us grace, O God, to walk in a banner of truth. Because, Lord Jesus, as we walk in this banner of truth, it's at the House of the Lord that we will find joy. It's in this joy, O God, that the hidden be revealed. It's revealed because of the sword of the Lord. The Sword of the Lord comes because there has been more than enough contempt. Because of this, we cry out, “Lord, show us your mercy and grace.” Let us give a shout of deliverance full of His glory. Let it not be in vain, for you are our hiding place; and it's in this hiding place that we will emerge from a strong leadership after God's own heart. Out of this, O God, we know, we believe that the Lord surrounds his people. Thou shalt compass me about. Our eyes will wait upon the Lord our God. We will stay focused. We will call and I will answer. Amen.
    • Lord God, have mercy on us. Truly our eyes are on you, and you are the banner of truth over this country. We declare that it’s at the House of the Lord that we will find joy;that all that is hidden will be revealed by the sword of the Lord. There has been more than enough contempt released in this nation. Lord, show us your mercy and grace. Let our mouths be filled with shouts of deliverance and our country be filled with your glory. Let not your words go forth in vain. Be our hiding place and raise up strong leadership after your own heart that will lead us back to you. Lord, we rejoice that you surround your people, that you compass us about. Our eyes wait upon you God. We will not forget to stay focused on you. We rest in your truth that when we call, you will answer.
    • Our hearts cry out to you, Lord, to have mercy on us, the United States of America. Our eyes are on you, Lord, and we place a banner of truth over our country that cannot be shaken by man. It's at the house of the Lord that we will find joy unspeakable to share and pray over America. We ask that the hidden be revealed as the sword of the Lord moves throughout this land to bring truth and hope and deep faith in God. There’s been more than enough contempt in this country, so we release the Holy Spirit in God's people to stand strong. Lord, show us your mercy and grace as you release shouts of deliverance throughout this nation that will turn our hearts toward you. May our churches rise up in the truth of your word and be full of His glory that our prayers are not in vain. You are our hiding place, Lord, and so from a strong leadership we declare that we will be a people after God's own heart. Thank you for reminding us that the Lord surrounds His people and that thou shalt compass me about. Our eyes wait upon the Lord our God as we stay focused on the moving of your hand. And with one heart, one mind, and one voice we say, “Call and I will answer”. And God's people say, “Yes and Amen!”

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –