What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

You may "click here" and view this House of Prayer as it was happening on Facebook.

•        Words for Chronicle Titled: “Guardianship of Creative Power”
◦         My help comes—Psalm 121:2
◦         He never slumbers—Psalm 121:4
◦         He will keep your life—Psalm 121:7
◦         Forevermore—Psalm 121:8
◦         The journey is secure—Psalm 121:3
◦         Routine—Psalm 121:8
◦         God will not let your foot slip—Psalm 121:3
◦         He will raise up a standard—Isaiah 59:19
◦         Wickedness will not rest here—Psalm 121:7, Psalm 125:3
◦         He that keepeth Israel—Psalm 121:4
◦         Vertical vision—Psalm 121:1
◦         Open our eyes—Psalm 121:1, 2 Kings 6:15-17
◦         The Lord watches over you—1 Kings 19: 9-18
◦         The Lord stood with me and strengthened me—2 Timothy 4:16-17
•        “Guardianship of Creative Power” Chronicles:
◦         Lord, we declare that in your creative power that our help comes from you for our family, our church, and our country. Lord, we rest in the fact that you never slumber. How grateful we are, Lord, that no matter the circumstances or situation you will keep our lives through all situations. Forevermore, we are going to trust you in your faithfulness and your loving kindness because the journey is secure in you, in the turmoil or in the routine. We trust that you, God, will not let our foot slip. We rest in knowing you will raise up a standard that cannot be defeated by any man. We declare wickedness will not rest here among our people. He that keepeth Israel is quite capable of keeping us this day as we use our vertical vision to focus only on you, Lord. Today we declare that we will open our eyes to all of your miracles and your promises as we stand with you. In spite of any circumstances, the Lord reassures us that he watches over each of us. We declare this day that the Lord stood with me and strengthened me no matter what the situation around me. In Jesus name.
◦         Lord, I rejoice tonight that I have the knowing that my help comes from my heavenly Father, ruler of heaven and earth. As I recalibrate my mind and heart each morning through the reading of your word, I am reminded that “He never slumbers”, and “He will keep your life” now and forevermore. Lord, your word also promises me that the journey is secure as I focus my heart on you and you keep me from stumbling. Help my routine to be rooted in you, so that this promise that “God will not let your foot slip” will be a daily reality in my life. Thank you for reminding me in your word that when the enemy comes in like a flood that the Lord, he will raise up a standard against him. I declare that wickedness will not rest here tonight or any time because he that keepeth Israel will give us vertical vision and will open our eyes to see the promise of your word that says, “The Lord watches over you.” So, now Lord, as I know that the Lord stood with me and strengthened me in the midst of my trials, I declare that I will move forward from this place of your help to abundant and eternal life forevermore. Amen.
•        Words for Ryan:
◦         I will keep you wherever you go—Genesis 28:15
◦         Safely in His presence—Psalm 121:5
◦         Keep your eyes on Jesus—Psalm 121:1
◦         He will keep your life—Psalm 121:7—Saw a plant that looked like it was dead, but there was a sprig of leaves that popped out. Your life was at the precipice of being gone and snuffed out, dead, but it springs forth new life. He brought Ryan into the covering of New Life Church. Psalm 121:7 He will keep your life. We give him a burst of life to spring forth.
◦         Prayed for the demonic spirit of depression, the physical that goes on, his soul, the mind, and emotion—Psalm 61:1-4
◦         Thanked God for Ryan's calling upon his life, hedge of protection and victory over him.
◦         Power, love, and a sound mind—2 Timothy 1:7
◦         And the Lord said, I will keep you wherever you go. Ryan, you will find safety in His presence. Keep your eyes on Jesus for he will keep your life. We pray that the Holy Spirit will give you power, love, and a sound mind.
◦         Warrior spirit—Deuteronomy 20:1-4, Psalm 121
◦         We are conquerors—Revelations 12:10
◦         If he has picked up any demonic spirit, in Jesus’ name; we declare with all power, any demonic activity has to leave right now, in Jesus’ name. Called upon healing of emotional and spiritual, soulish healing, and physical healing; called for the spirit of Jesus healing power upon Ryan.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –