What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

1. Words for Chronicle Titled: “The Perfect Storm”
    • A great tempest—Matthew 8:24
    • Why are you afraid?—Matthew 8:26
    • The Lord is in control—Matthew 8:27
    • Be Still before the Lord—Exodus 14:13-14
    • There was a great calm—Zechariah 10:11
    • Suddenly—Matthew 8:23
    • Strain through fearful periods—Mark 6:47-51
    • Keep putting your trust in Him—Psalm 9:9-10
    • His glory will be revealed—1 Peter 4:12
    • Come and Worship—Matthew 8:2
    • Awake—Matthew 8:25
    • Incomparable weight of glory—2 Corinthians 4:17-18
    • Even the wind and sea obey him—Matthew 8:27
    • Stay on the oars—Matthew 8:26
  2. “The Perfect Storm” Chronicles:
    • A great tempest surrounds you. I whisper, “Why are you afraid?” I am in control. Be still before me. I will bring a great calm to your heart. Suddenly, I will strengthen you up as you strain through fearful periods. Keep putting your trust in me. My glory will be revealed. Come and worship! Awake, O sleepers. The incomparable weight of glory will fall upon you. Even the wind and sea obey me. Why won't you stay on your oars?
    • A great tempest arose in our nation, and the Lord would say, “Why are you afraid?” I'm in control and the winds and the seas will obey my name. Be still before the Lord and see my mighty power. In spite of the chaos and confusion, there will be a great calm among my people. The ‘suddenly’ of the storm ahead will not shake my people because their trust is in me. Although we will strain through the fearful periods, we will stay in perfect peace. The Lord would say, “My glory will be revealed through the storm, so come and worship me. Awake my children, for the time is near. Stay on the oars with your eyes focused on me,” saith the Lord.
    • Lord, we are facing a great tempest and our great temptation is to cry out to you. We are afraid! Your answer is, Lord, that we be still before you. When we are obedient to that, there will be a great calm. Lord, we believe that because we know that you are in control of all the ‘suddenlies’ in our world, that we may have to strain through fearful periods. We know you will meet us through them and even at the end of each one. Our stand is to keep putting our trust in you, that your glory will be revealed. We find our strength, Lord, when we come before you in worship. Awaken your people, Lord, to the reality that even the wind and sea obey you. Our job is to stay on the oars.
    • A Prayer that comes from the body at New Life: Lord, we are here before you, and we have been here before you as there arose a great tempest. As you ask us, “Why are you afraid?”, we are awakened and reminded to speak the name of Jesus over every situation and life and circumstance of New Life as the Lord is in control. We quiet ourselves to be still before the Lord in reverence and awe of your quiet, yet loud, majesty. And in the midst of our waiting, we find there was a great calm washing over us all the while. And then suddenly, in the midst of the calm in the storm, and as we strain through fearful periods, he gently and profoundly beckons us to keep putting your trust in him as his glory will be revealed. He invites us into the water over our heads to come and worship as we awake to his incomparable weight of incomparable weight of glory to find even the wind and the sea obey him. So, as we wait and as we believe and as we call on the name of Jesus, we declare we will stay on the oars. Amen.

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –