What Are Kingdom Chronicles?

The Kingdom Chronicles is a prophetic way of receiving a Word from the Lord. Below are the words that were collected and the chronicles that were written from these words from last week's House of Prayer meeting. Each week, we ask the Holy Spirit to give words or phrases to someone in the group. When someone gets a word or phrase, they speak it forth and then pray a prayer about the word or phrase. We then have the people take the words and phrases and create a chronicle. The word chronicle means, "words of the day". So we gather the words of the House of Prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to show us how to craft a chronicle.

This Wednesday night at 7 pm we will live stream the next  House of Prayer Live. 

KINGDOM CHRONICLES FROM HOUSE OF PRAYER

September 21, 2022

1. Words for Chronicle Titled: “In My Distress, He Heard Me”
    • He heard me—Psalm 120:1
    • Take Refuge in the Lord—Psalm 118
    • Total Healing
    • We are for peace—Psalm 120:7
    • In season and out—Luke 13:33-39
    • Deliver my soul O Lord—Psalm 120:2
    • Help comes from the Lord—Psalm 121:2
    • Time
    • We will hear the route—Psalm 120:2, Psalm 92:11
    • He heard me—Psalm 120:1
  2. “In My Distress, He Heard Me” Chronicles:
    • Lord, I thank you that you have heard me as I have cried out to you and in my distress. I know, Lord, that my refuge comes from only you; and I look to your mercy and grace for my total deliverance. Father, we stand in faith as we are for the peace of God that passes all understanding in season and out. You are a good God. Deliver my soul, O Lord, because you are my healer and my strength because my help comes from only you. We cry out, O Lord. The time is now, O Lord, for a miracle because we hear the route to healing. There is no doubt he heard me in my distress. Amen
    • He heard me so I will take refuge in the Lord, for I know there is my total healing. As we are at peace, whether it be in season or out of season, Lord, deliver my soul, O Lord. I know that my help comes from the Lord; and I am asking that my time of healing is now. Lord Jesus, show us the route that we should take. We will hear it from your voice. It's with this cry as you show us the route to take that you have heard us.
  • The prayer of one in distress: I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me and met me in my place of distress. He came near to me, so I take refuge in the Lord for total healing. As I pray and cry out to the Lord, I hear the heavenly host declare, “We are for peace in and around your body!” I receive this word of peace in season and out; and I believe your word to deliver my soul, O Lord, from the lies of defeat and despair and unhealthy anxiousness. I stand on your promise that my help comes from the Lord; and by faith I claim that the time is now for you to move for all of us. So, as we wait on you, we will hear the route of your path for us; and I will stand in the knowing that he heard me. Amen

You need to be a member of Kingdom Prophetic Society to add comments!

Join Kingdom Prophetic Society

Email me when people reply –